What is Digital Transformation? | ALC Training News
- No comments
I was asked this week to define the term digital transformation, which means slightly different things depending on your perspective and your own experiences. Here is my personal take on the subject:
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation is the ability to motivate a diverse set of talents to drive change within an organisation to help solve the following challenges:
- Utilise the latest technological advancements to improve decision-making, protect your brand and gain a competitive edge.
- Re-enforce a customer-first culture with proactive, positive behaviours.
- Motivate everyone to continually improve, learn and grow.
- Attract and retain a diverse set of skilled talent.
- Place collaboration and a shared-vision at the heart of decision-making to reinforce agile and effective communications and actions.
It’s a multi-year journey requiring leaders who can mentor and coach their colleagues, negotiate and collaborate with their partners, and provide exceptional client experience.
- Flow – Continually removing barriers and bottlenecks from projects, programmes, systems and processes.
- Feedback – Giving and taking open, honest feedback through interactions, events and automation.
- Innovation – Allowing people to experiment in a safe environment, where no-one is judged and risk-taking is encouraged.
- Does this product meet your expectations?
- How can I improve the experience for you?
Experimentation & Learning
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?