- Practical orientation – not just theory. Features extensive use of real-world examples from trainer personal experience
- The ONLY independently accredited ISO 27001 Lead Auditor training in Asia-Pacific.
- Certificate exam 3rd-party set and marked
- Based on most recent version ISO 27001:2013
ISO 27001 is the recognised international standard for best practice in information security management systems (ISMS) within any organisation. This course will prepare you to plan and execute audits of information security management systems in line with the international standard ISO/IEC 27001.
Using the most recent version ISO 27001:2013, this training is based on management system audit guidelines (ISO 19011:2002) as well as international audit best practices: the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) and the Institute of Internal Auditor (IIA). An audit kit developed by experienced auditors will be distributed to participants.
Face-to-face classroom training
$3250 + gst
Fees are per person and include:
- Course presentation
- Course workbook
- Supplementary materials
- Certificate exam (held on last day of course)
- Full catering including sit-down lunch each day
Live Virtual Training:
- Certificate exam – At then end of the course you will be provided with access to complete the examination online. This exam is completed online and invigilated by PECB.
ISO 27001 Foundation certification or basic knowledge of ISO27001 and ISO 27002 is recommended.
The ISO 27001 Lead Auditor exam is held on the last day of the course.
- The exam consists of essay-type questions
- 3 hours duration
- Open Book
- Minimum passing score: 70%
- A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully complete the exam
- After the training, the participant can apply for the title of ISO 27001 provisional auditor, ISO 27001 auditor, ISO 27001 principal auditor or ISO 27001 lead auditor depending on their experience.
Visit https://pecb.com/iso-27001-auditor-certification for more information.
- The certificate for the successful completion of the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor exam is recognised by IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors) and meets the IRCA/2016 certification criteria.
- A participant can register as IRCA or RABQSA auditor
- Successful participants can register as an accredited IRCA auditor
Examination Re-Sit Options:
- The ISO exam is sat in the afternoon on the final day of the course – if the participant is unsuccessful on their first attempt at the exam, as a student of ALC they are eligible to re-take the exam once for FREE within a 12 month period from the initial date of the exam.
- Exam re-sit fees apply for 3rd attempts at the exam or additional attempts post the initial 12 month period.
There are three levels of accreditation that you can apply for after passing the exam, depending on professional experience:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Provisional Auditor – exam passed, no direct professional experience, no MS audit/assessment experience
- ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor – exam passed, two years professional experience with at least one year in information security, audit experience of at least 200 hours
- ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor – exam passed, five years professional experience with at least two years in information security, audit experience of at least 300 hours
Candidates can apply for the appropriate level of accreditation once exam results have been received.