- Would highly recommend ALC and Laurence for training and obtaining one's certification in Agile PM
Demi Anderson, Programme Manager
- Excellent course and while content was quite laborious and intense, Peter’s delivery was excellent; particularly the ‘war stories’ and examples provided.
Course trainer highly engaging and provided real world examples to support theory.
University of Melbourne
- “Leigh is a gifted TOGAF instructor. Because he has many years experience as both a Consultant and Trainer (TOGAF, Prince2 and BABOK etc.), he knows a variety of creative teaching methods to ensure you learn what you need to. He is always encouraging and positive. If you want to improve your TOGAF skills quickly, hire Leigh.”
Information Architect, Leading Australian University.
- "For a course that is very content heavy, Leigh presented it in such a way that the course felt like it flew by during the day"
- “I found Leigh to be an excellent presenter, with just the right balance of training ability and practical experience. He was able to get the core concepts over to the course attendees clearly, and critically also able to clearly articulate answers to questions when asked, often with the addition of a personal experience anecdote to give relevancy. I would recommend him to anyone seeking training for TOGAF accreditation.”
Solution Architect, Corporate Gas and Electricity Provider.
- The passion for TOGAF and the knowledge of Axel. His real life architecture stories were invaluable.
- “I wanted to thank you in person for the quality you delivered during the training. I have attended tens of trainings and workshops before and in short I rank you on top. All the best and hope to see you again.