PRINCE2, AgilePM, AgileBA
Michelle's career has centred around project delivery, business analysis, facilitation and consulting having spent over 20 years in the IT industry working in Australia as well as in the United Kingdom and Central Europe.
Michelle first acquired her PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification in 2002 and has applied the framework to successfully deliver large and complex projects across multiple industries including retail banking and telecommunications. Having started her IT career as a programmer, Michelle understands the full software development lifecycle and is able to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders. She has managed projects that deliver solutions applying waterfall and agile delivery approaches.
In 2014, Michelle made the transition to teaching best practice frameworks for Project Management and Business Analysis, bringing her practical experience into the 'classroom' and using it to translate the theory of the frameworks into something that is more meaningful to course participants. This provides participants with a far deeper understanding of the course syllabus as well as how the frameworks can be practically tailored and applied in the workplace.
Michelle holds the following qualifications and accreditations:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Monash University),
- PRINCE2 Project Management Methodology Practitioner and Accredited Trainer,
- AgilePM Practitioner and Accredited Trainer,
- AgileBA Practitioner and Accredited Trainer,
- BCS Business Analysis Foundations,
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) (I),
- Organisational Change Management Practitioner and
- Business Consulting Certification Open Text Livelink Enterprise Content Management Suite (including DM, RM, WF, Admin).
"Michelle Zgalin displays an extremely thorough knowledge of the course content. Pace of the course tailored to suit participants. Presentation of content very good. Ability to deliver large amounts of content was impressive."
\"Michelle Zgalin displays an extremely thorough knowledge of the course content. Pace of the course tailored to suit participants. Presentation of content very good. Ability to deliver large amounts of content was impressive.\"