- Change Management
Michael has over 30 years of experience in training, and project and quality management. He has assumed demanding, challenging roles as trainer/facilitator, consultant, change agent and project manager in dynamic, multinational environments. Since 2004, he has been conducting corporate training and adult education courses, and facilitating organisational development.
As a learning facilitator who helps people advance their careers, Michael has delivered technical, soft skills and management training in Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines.
Michael has extensive experience teaching the following Project Management training courses:
- Diploma of Project Management
- PMP® Exam prep
- PMI-RMP® Exam prep
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Lab
- Project Team Leading
Michael holds the following academic qualifications and certificates:
- Bachelor of Applied Science (in Computer Science)
- Post-graduate Diploma (in Total Quality Management)
- Associate’s Certificate in Project Management
- MBA (in International Business Administration)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (Cert IV TAE40110)
- Certified Quality Analyst (CQA)
- Certified Service Professional (CSP)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT®) Foundation
- ISO 9000 Lead Auditor
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) V3 Continual Service Improvement
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) V3 Release, Control and Validation
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) V3 Service Design
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL) V3 Service Transition
- Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Practitioner
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O®) Practitioner
- Projects in a Controlled Environment (PRINCE2®) Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
"Excellent service provided by ALC customer service. Trainer has exceptionally good training skills and brilliant style of communication. Excellent coach."
"Well run course with enjoying (sic) presenter. Nice facilities."
"Fantastic course. I learned a great deal of practical skills to take back to my office."