Book with confidence with Australia’s longest-serving provider of ITIL training, since 1999!
The ITIL® Foundation qualification is no longer a “nice to have” for IT staff looking to make improvements for their teams or their organisation; it is no longer a differentiator for individuals seeking advancement. This qualification is simply a “MUST HAVE” for any organisation or department or individual concerned with improving IT Service Management.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is the entry level course for anyone needing to understand ITIL. The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL framework and how it is used to enhance the quality of IT services in an ever more competitive market space.
- Learn all the key features that underpin ITIL
- Get full preparation for the Foundation Certificate exam
Why choose ALC:
- Quality The ALC reputation is based on the quality of our training and our customer service. Our trainers are all qualified to ITIL Expert level and are genuine long-term practitioners of ITIL who have distinguished themselves as training professionals over many years
- Reliability. We have been providing ITIL training since 1999 and are the longest serving provider in the Asia-Pacific region. We have a proven track record of helping thousands of people to pass their ITIL exams
- Value. Quality usually comes at a premium but we work hard at all levels to ensure competitive pricing, whether you’re a small, medium or large organisation or a private individual
- Support. We provide great post-course support to give you timely answers to the questions that come up once the course is over
- Customer Service. For us, training is not a sideline activity – it is all that we do. With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Kuala Lumpur, We are a team of dedicated people who care about your success.
Please call us or email if you have any questions or require any further information.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is an internationally-recognised qualification and is a prerequisite for further qualifications in ITIL.
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
The ITIL Foundation course earns 2 points towards the ITIL Expert qualification (minimum 22 points required).