AWS Technical QuickStart is the ideal course for anyone who wishes to get started quickly on the AWS platform. It is an introductory 1-day course designed to bring candidates quickly up-to-speed on cloud computing virtual machines, storage, security and networking concepts.
This unique ALC course outlines the cloud computing characteristics, services models and deployment models outlined by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), combined with an understanding of AWS services using practical exercises. The course also includes a primer on enabling a DevOps culture using AWS tools.
This course is a pre-requisite for the Architecting on AWS 3-day course
This course teaches you how to:
- Recognise AWS platform terminology, key concepts and navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Understand the foundational services relating to compute, storage and networking.
- Understand the AWS security controls and key concepts relating to identity and access management.
- Understand the core AWS database services.
- Understand the basics of key AWS management tools.
- Understand the key concepts around using AWS software development kits and enabling a DevOps culture.
Who should attend
This course is designed for:
- Individuals and organisations seeking a foundational understanding of Amazon Web Services.
- Managers responsible for employees that are working on Amazon Web Services initiatives or projects.
- Technical employees involved in Amazon Web Services initiatives or projects, such as project managers, business analysts, security architects, enterprise architects, solution architects and infrastructure architects.
Face-to-face classroom training
Fees per person
AWS Technical QuickStart (1 day)
- Course presentation
- Printed course workbook
Candidates should ideally have at least 2 years of IT experience.