Wireless and Mobile Security: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The programme is designed for in-house presentation to groups. It is designed to be used both for initial induction and also for periodic security refresher training.
This workshop is a hands-on practical laboratory designed to demonstrate the vulnerabilities of wireless and mobile networks and to implement various active and passive attacks in order to carry out penetration tests on these systems. This laboratory makes use of the power and flexibility of a suite of wireless tools used to illustrate wireless insecurity, and focuses on understanding the inner workings, tools and methodologies of modern day attacks.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?