TOGAF® Business Architecture – Level 1: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The course is design for:
- Individuals requiring an understanding of Business Architecture based on the TOGAF Standard, Version 2
- Professionals working in roles associated with developing Business Architecture
- Architects who wish to specialise in Business Architecture and add to their existing TOGAF certification
- Domain Architects
- Solution specialists, designers, architects
- Project and program managers
- Managers and executives
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?