TOGAF® Business Architecture – Level 1: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
The exam is administered by the Open Group at a Pearson Vue test centre.
- Candidates will receive an exam voucher after course completion
- The exam is taken AFTER the course, at a suitable time
- The Exam Voucher is valid for 12 months
- Computer based
- 45 minutes
- Multiple choice
- 30 questions
- Pass mark of 60% or 18/30
- Closed book
- OGB-001 TOGAF Business Architecture Part 1 exam is now available from Pearson VUE
Good News! The Open Group has just announced the availability of Pearson VUE OnVUE Online Proctoring.
With Online Proctoring, candidates who would need to travel, can now save money and time by taking their Certification Exams at home or at the office. For more information please click here.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?