TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 : Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no formal prerequisites to attend the TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) course. For Certified Level 2 it is expected that participants have passed the TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) exam.
Level 1 (Foundation) Exam
- Certification is only achieved by passing the examination
- The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions.
- The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions).
- Duration of exam is 60 minutes
- Exam vouchers are provided and the exam can only be taken at Pearson Vue test centers.
Good News! The Open Group has just announced the availability of Pearson VUE OnVUE Online Proctoring.
With Online Proctoring, candidates who would need to travel, can now save money and time by taking their Certification Exams at home or at the office. For more information please click here.
The TOGAF exams are administered by the Open Group at a Pearson Vue test centre.
- Candidates will receive exam vouchers during the course
- The exam is taken AFTER the course, at a suitable time
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- If an exam is failed ALC will contact you in regards to your re-sit options.
- Candidates cannot be awarded the Level 2 Certificate until they have passed both exams
TOGAF Exam pass / fail scenarios:
We receive many questions regarding pass / fail scenarios. Here are the possibilities as stipulated by The Open Group:
- Fail level 1 / Fail level 2. No certificate awarded, can be undertaken as a combined exam or two separate exams no less than one month later.
- Pass level 1 / Fail level 2. Level 1 certificate awarded, Level 2 exam can be undertaken no earlier than one month later.
- Fail level 1 / Pass level 2. No certificate awarded. Level 1 exam can be undertaken no earlier than one month later. Once level 1 is passed in this scenario a level 2 certificate will be awarded.
- Pass level 1 / Pass level 2. Level 2 certificate only awarded. Level 2 status means Level 1 has also been attained.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?