TechRisk Management Lead Implementer: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course will be beneficial to anyone who wants to play a pivotal role in ensuring that an organisation can implement, maintain, and continually improve their TechRisk Management Capabilities, either as a specialised domain / discipline or as a holistic TechRisk Management Framework. This includes:
- Enterprise and IT Risk professionals responsible for managing TechRisk for their organisations
- Internal champions and advisors involved in IT and TechRisk management
- IT Governance and Assurance professionals
- IT executives and leaders
- Professional services consultants and advisors seeking to assist their clients with the implementation of a TechRisk Management Framework
- Anyone intending to pursue a career in TechRisk Management
- You should have previously attended our TechRisk Management Foundation course
- Alternatively, you should hold a Certification in IT Risk Management (e.g. CRISC)
- You should have a basic knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management principles and terminology
- Familiarity with IT governance frameworks (such as COBIT, ITIL) as well as TechRisk related ISO standards (such as ISO27001, ISO2000, and ISO22301) is highly recommended
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?