TechRisk Management Lead Implementer: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
While information technology is a fundamental enabler for any organisation in the 21st century, the accompanying opportunities and challenges require a structured approach to managing TechRisks to optimise investments.
Successful organisations and professionals differentiate themselves by focusing on positive risk (opportunities) management with an equal level of importance that they provide in managing negative risks (issues and challenges).
With no single internationally accepted best practices framework to guide an implementation of a TechRisk Management Framework, most GRC (Governance-Risk-Compliance) professionals have relied on disparate frameworks for IT Governance or Information / Cyber Security to anchor their TechRisk management capability implementation. This often results in moderate to limited success in supporting organisations achieve their business objectives or to optimise the benefits from their technology capabilities.
The TechRisk Management Lead Implementer training is designed to assist:
- Organisations with approaching their TechRisk management capability implementation in a holistic manner, and to optimising the opportunities and risks associated with their technology investments
- Professionals, whether internal or external to an organisation, with building or expanding their knowledge and skills in the TechRisk governance and management discipline
- Consulting or professional services firms to identify new value-added service opportunities for their ISO management system certification clients
Our trainers have extensive experience in developing and delivering TechRisk Management capabilities with organisations of all sizes. They will facilitate interactive sessions during this training where participants are encouraged to discuss and explore their TechRisk management challenges and build potential solutions.
The course includes a Lead Implementer Certification exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?