TechRisk Management Foundation: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course will be beneficial to business and IT executives and team members equally. No previous experience with risk management is required.
For professionals with cybersecurity, assurance, compliance or project management responsibilities, this course will bring the benefits of a formal and structured presentation and will provide a strong foundation for those who need to take their knowledge to a more advanced level such as TechRisk Management Lead Implementer.
Typical attendance includes:
- Business leaders and executives
- IT executives and leaders
- Enterprise Risk professionals
- Internal Audit and compliance professionals
- InfoSec team members interested in expanding their TechRisk knowledge (i.e., beyond cyber risks)
- Founders or Senior Leadership team of Technology Companies who are interested in growing their revenue and building brand reputation
- Anyone intending to pursue a career in TechRisk Management
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?