TechRisk Management Foundation: Dates and Fees | ALC Training News
- No comments
Fees per person
- TechRisk Management Foundation (2 days)
- $1,850 + gst
Course fee includes:
- Comprehensive workbook hardcopy, printed in colour
- TechRisk Management Foundation Certificate exam
Live Virtual Training – Participants of the TechRisk Management Foundation course will sit the exam online during the course at the end of Day 2. The exams are invigilated live by the ALC trainer and supporting staff. The online exam is run via the exam portal Test Invite and accessed via a web browser.
- 50-minute duration
- 50 Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Closed book exam
- 60%+ score to pass (i.e. 30 or more correct answers required to pass from 50 available MCQ)
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?