SABSA Advanced: Risk, Assurance & Governance: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
- Experience in applying the SABSA Risk Management Process, Assurance Framework & Governance Model to their specific organisation, sector and culture;
- The skills and competence to plan, design, implement and manage a SABSA Risk Management Architecture through-life;
- The skills and competence to plan, design, implement and manage the SABSA Assurance & Governance Frameworks;
- Customised strategies and detailed work-products to apply the SABSA Risk Management Process, Assurance Framework and Governance Models, on Domain and Enterprise basis, and throughout the business lifecycle.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?