Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSP): Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
All participants completing the PSPO Professional Scrum Product Owner course receive one password to take the PSPO I assessment. If you attempt the PSPO I assessment within 14 days of the class and do not score at least 85%, you will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost.
As a student of the PSPO class, you are also entitled to a discount on the PSPO II assessment. The industry-recognised PSPO certifications require a minimum passing score.
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs after attending a two-day Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for passing a Scrum.org assessment. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s “Education courses provided by other third party providers” category.
You can claim your PDUs online at https://ccrs.pmi.org
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?