Professional Scrum Product Owner™ (PSP): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Certified Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification (PSPO) is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a software product’s success in the market.
Being a professional Product Owner encompasses more than writing requirements or managing a Product Backlog. Product Owners need to have a concrete understanding of all aspects of product management including, but not limited to, product ownership – anything and everything that drives value from their products.
The 2-day Professional Scrum Product Owner Certification course, accredited by Scrum.org, focuses on all of these areas to teach participants how to maximise the value of software products and systems. The breadth of the role’s responsibilities in delivering a successful product will become more clear from an Agile perspective. Metrics are identified to track the creation of value and the successful delivery of the product to the marketplace.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner live online training is much more than just a set of slides and an instructor. Delegates will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through a combination of instruction, discussion and team-based exercises where they experience how the Scrum framework improves product development efforts. Our certified Scrum Product Owner online course also includes a free attempt at the globally recognised Professional Scrum Product Owner I certification exam (PSPO I).
When you attend a Scrum.org Scrum Product Owner course, it is not a throw of the dice. What you get is the highest quality materials and the highest quality trainers to teach them:
- The training materials are created and maintained by Scrum co-creator Ken Schwaber, Scrum.org and the community of PSTs (Professional Scrum Trainers) who teach the courses, thereby ensuring they are in tune with what’s happening in software development organisations and are always up-to-date with the latest practices
- Scrum.org-accredited trainers have to pass the most stringent qualifying tests of any Scrum certification in the world. They must achieve an exam result of 95% or better. Anyone who achieves this level really knows their stuff
- Trainers must also satisfy the most demanding criteria in terms of actual real-world Scrum experience. They are not just trainers, they are also practitioners.
What this means for you is guaranteed quality.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?