Professional Scrum Master™ II (PSMII): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The 2-day Professional Scrum Master II (PSM II) course is an advanced class designed to support Scrum Masters in their professional development.
Unlike the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) course which focuses on how to use Scrum, the Scrum framework and the role of the Scrum Master, PSM II is an advanced course which helps students to understand the stances that characterize an effective Scrum Master and servant-leader. The class dives deep into how Scrum Masters serve the Scrum Team, Product Owner, and the organization.
Students will learn about areas critical to growing as a successful Scrum Master such as how the principles and values of Scrum help guide Scrum Masters in the decisions they make and how the Scrum Master can help change the environment of Scrum Teams, creating the conditions for agility to thrive. Students will also explore related practices and skills which will enable them to have the right types of conversations and how to apply them to become better Scrum Masters.
Throughout the class, your PST will provide stories, exercises, facilitation techniques (such as “Liberating Structures”), resources, and more.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?