Professional Agile Leadership Essentials™ (PAL-E): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
To succeed in a changing world, organisations need to become more agile, more responsive to customer needs and market changes. This course will equip leaders and managers to help their organisations change by providing participants with:
- An understanding of how agility can help you improve your organisation’s performance
- An understanding of how you, as a manager or leader, can help your organisation achieve the benefits of agility
- An understanding of how culture and values influence your organisation’s ability to reap the benefits of agility
- Practical skills for helping to guide and coach agile teams, and to help them remove impediments
- An understanding of how to measure the benefits and impacts of agility in your organisation
You will understand where and how agility can help your organisation improve, by addressing challenges you can solve in no other way. You will also understand how agile teams work and what you, as a manager or leader, can do to help them to improve. You will also be able to quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organisation through concrete measures.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?