PRINCE2 Practitioner: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The objective of this course is for each participant to be able to:
- Understand all aspects of the PRINCE2 methodology
- Know how to deliver projects on time, within budget and to defined quality requirements
- Effectively control the start, progress and closure of a project
- Integrate the PRINCE2 Principles and Themes into a project
- Establish a project organisation with the appropriate stakeholders
- Apply planning processes that ensure alignment with project business case and quality requirements
- Manage the progress of a project using the appropriate control mechanisms
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?