PRINCE2 Practitioner: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
PRINCE2® 6th Edition – Formerly known as PRINCE2® 2017
(Official Name Change as per AXELOS, effective 1 January, 2020)
The PRINCE2® Practitioner Professional Certification course is designed for anyone who already has the PRINCE2 Foundation certificate and who wants to upgrade their knowledge and certification to Practitioner level. The course focuses strongly on workshops, exercises and case studies so that you understand how to put the theory into practice.
The course assumes that you have kept your PRINCE2 Foundation knowledge reasonably fresh, either through application in the workplace or else through revision of the course textbook.
What if you did Foundation in the previous PRINCE2 version?
ALC’s PRINCE2 Practitioner training course is based on the latest 2017 syllabus. PRINCE2 6th Edition (Formerly PRINCE2 2017) is a significant and important revision that has been enthusiastically welcomed by the overwhelming majority.
If you have done Foundation at the previous syllabus (PRINCE2 5th Edition | PRINCE2 2009), or if quite a bit of time has elapsed since you did Foundation, then we highly recommend that you re-sit the Foundation course again.
If you did your Foundation with ALC then please contact us to discuss options.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?