Practical Network Security: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
- GQM and PRAGMATIC methods, used to specify and design/select information security metrics in a rational, structured manner.
- How to differentiate the few worthwhile from the many worthless security metrics.
- Analytical/critical thinking techniques you need to evaluate, shortlist, implement, use and improve security metrics.
- How to discuss, choose and refine security metrics in conjunction with your peers and management.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?