Practical Architecture: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
This 3-day breakthrough course addresses the challenge of how to apply The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) in small, medium and large businesses. It immerses participants in a realistic and highly practical digital workplace transformation solution that will revolutionise the way architects, project managers and business analysts, approach enterprise and solution architecture.
Based on proven solution architectures using Microsoft, Citrix and VMware products, the course includes:
- Practical workshops, where every step of The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is explained and practiced in collaborative groups of 4 people or less
- Extensive set of customisable templates are supplied to apply to real business problems
- Modelling tool is supplied for use, prior to the course, and populated artifacts based on real-world experience are discussed and supplied to participants, to show the art of the possible
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?