P3O Portfolio Programme and Project Offices: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
After attending this P3O training program you will be able to:
- Identify which P3O model is most appropriate to the strategic objectives of your organisation
- Understand and learn to measure the value that a P3O offers to an organisation
- Identify the functions/services of a P3O
- Know the roles and responsibilities associated with a P3O service
- Practice strategic analysis and portfolio modelling techniques used within a P3O
- Understand the relationships between strategy, portfolio, programme and project, and how these different relationships affect management issues
- Learn how to implement or revitalise a P3O
- Understand the P3O business case, and its relationship to the P3M3 Maturity Model
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?