P3O Portfolio Programme and Project Offices: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
P3O Foundation (Days 1-3)
This course comprehensively covers concepts, terms and theory and is packed full of real world examples and sample exercises.
1. Agile Project Management Fundamentals
- Setting the scene, value of having a P3O model and the consequences of not having a P3O, how to create the business case.
2. What is a P3O Model?
- Overview of models, functions and services, roles and responsibilities and integration into the organisation.
3. How to Implement a P3O Model
- Lifecycle, stages of delivery, delivery, review and lessons learned, closure and benefits review.
4. How to Operate – Tools and Techniques
- Benefits, critical success factors, tools, techniques and tailoring approaches.
5. Roles and Responsibilities
- Include management and generic roles and functional-based roles.
6. Foundation Exam
P3O Practitioner (Days 4-5)
This module thoroughly deals with the practical application of P3O and works extensively through case studies. The course finishes with an exam review and then the actual Practitioner exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?