Organisational Change Management (Foundation): Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The Organisational Change Management course provides critical skills and knowledge for aspiring and practising Change Managers.
The Foundation level is for anyone who wants a sound understanding of Change Management principles and practices. It is ideal for those wanting formal and structured learning in Change Management. On completion, you will be ready to sit the APMG Change Management Foundation exam.
Practitioner level is for anyone with Foundation level knowledge who wants to gain practicing level capability and attain the full certification. It is ideal for those who lead, manage or contribute to the facilitation of change within an organisation. On completion, you will be ready to sit the APMG Change Management Practitioner exam.
Course attendance is suitable for all Change Management roles and Project Managers, Business/Process Analysts, Team Leaders/Supervisors, Senior Managers, IT Professionals and HR Professionals.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?