Organisational Change Management (Foundation): Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Organisational Change Management – Foundation
Dealing with change and, more importantly, the impact of change is a high priority for all organisations.
This Foundation/Practitioner course on Organisational Change Management is based on the Change Management Body of Knowledge as defined by the Change Management Institute (CMI), an independent, global professional association of change managers. This body of knowledge provides an independent benchmark for the professional knowledge expected of an effective change manager.
The course comprehensively covers both the theory and the practice of change management including:
- Change and the individual
- Change and the organisation
- Communication and stakeholder engagement
- Change practice
Accredited by APMG, the course is structured in two modules: a stand-alone Foundation Level (3 days) and a follow-on Practitioner Level (2 days). These can be taken individually or combined. Choose the option that best meets your needs. If you are interested in going to Practitioner level we recommend taking both modules in the one sitting if possible.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?