Office 365 Foundation: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
After attending the course participants will:
- Understand Cloud Computing concepts and definitions based on the ISO/IEC 17788 and NIST standards
- Understand and articulate the key features and benefits for all the key services on the Office 365 platform
- Gain knowledge around how key security and legal concepts apply to Office 365
- Be aware of the organisational challenges when moving to Office 365
- Form a basic understanding of the Office 365 subscription plans and be confident in locating further information
- Gain awareness and understanding of how the Office 365 fast track service can be utilised to reduce costs and improve agility
- Be aware of the key concepts relating to Microsoft Azure
- Gain a good understanding of the Microsoft InTune product and how it can manage mobile devices
- Gain a good insight into the types of challenges that end-users can face when using Office 365 product.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?