Office 365 Foundation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Microsoft Office 365 is revolutionising the digital workplace, through the commoditisation of core digital services that all organisations rely on to conduct day-to-day business activities. Offered via a Software-As-A-Service model, Office 365 empowers organisations to retain and grow employee talent by providing anywhere, anytime, any device access, collaboration and security protection services to colleagues, partners and clients.
In response, ALC offers a complete 2-day course covering all Office 365 fundamentals and services. Candidates will build an understanding of all the key Office 365 services as well as broad capabilities of the Microsoft Azure platform.
Some technical experience and familiarity with Office 365 desktop apps is required. This course is the equivalent of a Microsoft 100 level course as defined: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/security/cc558964.aspx
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?