NIST Cybersecurity Framework Practitioner: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
The NIST certification course is designed for individuals with at least one year’s experience in any of the following:
- Information Technology
- Information Security
- Cyber Security
- Other professionals familiar with information security fundamentals
Listen to our Podcast about this NEW Course:
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?