Network Penetration Testing: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Penetration testing in general and vulnerability scanning in particular is the process of assessing computer
systems, networks and applications for vulnerabilities (weaknesses). It is a part of the overall process required to
secure a computer system, network or application. Vulnerability Exploitation is commonly carried out after a computer system, network or application has been found to be vulnerable and is thus part of the audit process to secure a computer system, network or application.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?