MoP Management of Portfolios: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
Anyone involved in planning, delivering and contributing to, programmes and projects and organisational strategy from inception to delivery. This includes:
- Members of Management Boards and Directors of Change
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROs)
- Portfolio, Programme, Project, Business Change and Benefits Managers
- Business Relationship Managers, Customer Relationship Managers, Service Delivery Managers
- Enterprise Programme Office or Project Support Office managers and officers
- Business Case writers and Project appraisers
- Those in other functions/departments with a role in delivering strategic objectives
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?