MoP Management of Portfolios – Practitioner: Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
The objective of the practitioner course is to develop an in-depth understanding of MoP and how it can be applied in practice. The course builds on the knowledge gained during the Foundation program and improve the delegate’s ability to analyse portfolio data, documents and roles in different business situations. By the end of the course delegates will have a sufficient understanding on how to tailor and apply MoP.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?