MoP Management of Portfolios – Practitioner: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
The MoP Practitioner Certificate Exam takes place on the last afternoon of the Practitioner course:
- Objective testing format
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- 40+ marks needed to pass (50%)
- Duration 2½ hours
- Open book paper (MoP guide only).
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?