MoP Management of Portfolios: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Foundation & Practitioner Exams
Live Virtual Training – Participants will be provided with an online exam voucher to sit the exams at a time and date of their choosing within 3 months of the course. The web-proctored exams are available 24/7 and run by the examination institute PEOPLECERT.
Face-to-Face Training – As of 01 February, 2022 paper-based exams will no longer be offered by PeopleCert the examination institute for MoP®. All exams will be conducted online. During the course you will receive an exam voucher and instructions how to book the exam for a date and time of your choice within 3 months of the course. The exams are web-proctored by PeopleCert and are available 24/7.
Foundation Exam Format
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book.
Practitioner Exam Format
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question – all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 3 hours duration
- Open book exam (MoP guide only).
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?