MoP Management of Portfolios: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Duration 2 days Foundation / 2 days Practitioner
Many organisations focus on the performance of individual projects, or at best on the performance of individual programmes and projects, rather than on the performance of the sum-total of all their change initiatives ie, the portfolio. This makes it difficult to properly evaluate the cumulative effect that change initiatives will have on the organisation and to coordinate the implementation of change so as to safeguard the integrity of business operations.
To address this, the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) has recently published the MoP Guide (Management of Portfolios) to accompany the already existing guidance for Programme Management (MSP®) and Project Management (PRINCE2®).
Portfolio Management is concerned with:
- ensuring that the programmes and projects undertaken are the right ones in the context of the organisation’s strategic objectives
- successful delivery at a collective level
- that benefits realisation is maximised
- that lessons learned are identified and applied in the future.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?