MoP Management of Portfolios: Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
MoP® Foundation – Course Contents
1. Running the Business vs Changing the Business
Gaining an understanding of the relationships between day-to-day business operations, performance management and managing a portfolio of change, and of how the quality of change impacts the quality of business outcomes and the benefits of change.
2. MoP Structure, Principles, Practices and Benefits
A first look at the structure, principles, practices of Portfolio Management, the business problems it is designed to address and the benefits that can be derived from its implementation.
3. Strategic and Organisational Context
The business activities that Portfolio Management needs to be integrated with, and how to ensure that the change portfolio is aligned with the organisation’s strategy and strategic plans.
4. Portfolio Definition Cycle
The activities required to understand, prioritise, balance and plan a change portfolio that is aligned with the organisation’s strategic plans
5. Por tfolio Delivery Cycle
The activities required to ensure that the change portfolio is delivered in accordance with expectations, that the benefits are realized and that Business- as-Usual is safeguarded.
6. Roles & Responsibilities The different roles involved in governing and managing the portfolio, with their responsibilities.
7. Implementing and Sustaining Por tfolio Management Different approaches available to
implement MoP within an organisation, starting from an assessment of the
8. The Por tfolio Management Framework
The central repository containing a description of the agreed portfolio management practices adopted by the organisation and its governance arrangements.
9. Energised Change Culture
An investigation of what it takes for an organisation to be willing and capable of undergoing change.
MoP® Practitioner – Course Contents
The course is scenario based, focusing on the application of portfolio management in accordance to the MoP best practice guidance. Review and revision sessions are included throughout the training.
A Practitioner sample exam paper is also used during the training to identify and address knowledge gaps.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?