Microsoft Azure Security Technologies (AZ-500): Course Contents | ALC Training News
- No comments
1. Managed Identity & Access
- Configure Azure AD PIM
- Configure Azure AD for Azure workloads
- Security for an Azure Subscription
2. Implement Platform Protection
- Understand cloud security
- Azure networking
- Secure the network
- Implementing host security
- Implement platform security enhancements
- Implement subscription security
3. Manage Security Operations
- Configure security services
- Configure security policies using Azure Security Center
- Managed security alerts
- Respond to and remediate security issues
- Create security baselines
4. Secure Data & Applications
- Configure security policies to manage data
- Configure security for data infrastructure
- Configure encryption to data at rest
- Understand application security
- Implement security validations for application development
- Secure applications
- Configure and manage Azure Key Vault
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?