Microsoft Azure Fundamentals: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals is the ideal course for anyone who wishes to get started quickly on the Microsoft Azure platform. It is an introductory 1-day course designed to bring candidates quickly up-to-speed on cloud computing virtual machines, storage, security and networking concepts.
This unique ALC course outlines the cloud computing characteristics, services models and deployment models outlined by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), combined with an understanding of Azure services using practical hands-on lab exercises. The course also includes a primer on enabling a DevOps culture using Azure tools.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?