Microsoft Azure Architect Design (AZ-301): Learning Outcomes | ALC Training News
- No comments
Find out how to:
- Determine workload requirements including functional, non-functional and compliance requirements
- Optimise a consumption strategy
- Design an auditing and monitoring solution using Azure Policies, Monitoring and Security Centre
- Integrating SaaS services on Azure using Bot Services, Machine Learning and Cognitive Services
- Design for identity and security, including authentication, authorisation, RBAC and single-sign-on, using Azure Active Directory, MFA, Privileged Identity Management and Key Vault
- Design a solution to identify and prevent identity risks, using Azure Active Directory, Advanced Threat Protection and Identity Protection
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for Identity and Security, using Azure Monitor, Service Health and Activity Logs
- Design a data platform solution using Azure Storage, NoSQL, Cosmos DB and Web Apps
- Design a business continuity strategy using Availability Zones, Regions, SQL and Azure Site Recovery
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration using Azure Functions, Service Fabric, High-Performance Compute, Web Apps and Azure Resource Manager templates
- Design an infrastructure strategy using the Azure Architecture Center, Performance Patterns, Load Balancing, Availability Sets and Azure Virtual Networks.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?