Managing Successful Programs – Practitioner: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
Participants will be provided with an online exam voucher to sit the exams at a time and date of their choosing within 3 months of the course. The web-proctored exams are available 24/7 and run by the examination institute PeopleCert.
*As of 01 February, 2022 paper-based exams will no longer be offered by PeopleCert the examination institute for MSP®. All exams will be conducted online. During the course you will receive an exam voucher and instructions how to book the exam for a date and time of your choice within 3 months of the course. The exams are web-proctored by PeopleCert and are available 24/7.
The Practitioner Certificate Exam Format is:
- Objective testing
- 70 question items per paper
- 42 marks required to pass – 60%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes 5th Edition. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
The Foundation Certificate is a mandatory pre-requisite to undertake the Practitioners exam.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?