Managing & Leading Diverse Teams: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is designed for:
- Managers, leaders and team members who want to build high performance diverse teams in today’s cross-cultural domestic and global context.
- Anyone who has recently or is about to be appointed to their first supervisory or management position, overseas assignment, cross-geography responsibility, or second-level position with new first-level supervisors reporting to them
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?