Managing Computer Security Incident Response Teams: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no prerequisites for this course; however, prospective attendees may wish to consider attending the Creating a Computer Security Incident Response Team one-day class (usually scheduled the day before the Managing CSIRTs course).
Participants will receive a course notebook and a CD containing the course materials.
Certificate of Completion
Participants will receive a SEI–CERT branded Certificate of Completion.
CERT-Certified Computer Security Incident Handler
SEI has available the CERT-Certified Computer Security Incident Handler (CSIH) certification program. The awarding of the certification is upon application to SEI and is based on a combination of demonstrable experience plus performance in the CSIH certification examination. For further details please refer to this link.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?