Managing Benefits™ Foundation: Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is based on the APMG Guide “Managing Benefits™” and includes the Foundation Certificate examination.
“Managing Benefits” is a guidance developed by APMG as a component of a comprehensive Best Practice Framework set which includes PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O® & MoP®.
The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
Benefits are not simply just one aspect of project and programme management (PPM) – rather, they are the rationale for the investment of taxpayers’ and shareholders’ funds in change initiatives.
Managing Benefits has been carefully designed to complement existing Best Practice in portfolio, programme and project management such as PRINCE2®, MSP®, P3O® & MoP®.
It consolidates existing guidance on benefits management into one place, while expanding on the specific practices and techniques aimed at optimising benefits realisation.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?