Managing Benefits: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
It is a multiple-choice, closed-book format exam composed of 50 questions. Candidates have 40 minutes to complete the exam and must achieve 25/50 correct answers (50%) to pass.
It is a 2.5 hour, objective-testing format exam composed of 8 questions with 10 marks available per question. Candidates must score at least 40/80 (50%) to pass. This is a Open book exam (Managing Benefits guide only).
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?