M_o_R® Management of Risk – Foundation/Practitioner : Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
There are no pre requisites to sit the Foundation exam.
The purpose of the foundation certification is to confirm that a candidate is able to demonstrate a knowledge and comprehension of the four elements of the MoR framework – Principles, Approach, Processes, Embedding and reviewing – and how they support corporate governance.
The Foundation level is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) – 50%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?