M_o_R® Management of Risk – Foundation/Practitioner : Course Overview | ALC Training News
- No comments
The 3-day MoR Foundation Course covers the principles, the approach and the processes of managing risk at the strategic, programme, project and operational level, and how to embed and review risk management within an organisation, as described in the MoR guide.
Participants are provided with an annotated hard copy of the slides together with any exercises, examples and templates discussed or developed during the workshop, as well as a copy of the official Guide “Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners”, and a mock foundation exam paper.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?