Leading SAFe®: Exams and Stuff | ALC Training News
- No comments
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, candidates should ideally have at least 2 years of agile or scrum experience in one of the following areas:
- Software Development
- Business Analysis
- Enterprise / Solution Architecture
- Product Management
- Programme / Project Management
- Name: SAFe 5 Agilist Exam
- Format: Multiple Choice – 45 Questions
- Pass Score: 34 out of 45 (76%)
- Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam to be taken within 30 days of course completion
SAFe Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the certification exam will receive:
- SAFe Agilist certificate
- A SAFe 5 Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- A SAFe Agilist certification usage guide with SA certification marks
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
Certifications expire one year from the date the certification is earned. Renewal Fee applies.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?