KCS® Knowledge Centred Service – v6 Practices: Who Should Attend | ALC Training News
- No comments
This course is intended for individuals who require a thorough understanding of both the KCS methodology and its adoption. This includes people who manage or advise on the adoption and continuous improvement of the KCS practices. The course is also appropriate for product managers whose products align with or enable the KCS practices.
Typical attendance includes:
- Program and project managers for KCS adoption
- KCS adoption team members
- Supervisors and first- and second-line managers
- Knowledge workers who aspire to be coaches or managers
- Product managers and architects for technology and tools that enable the KCS practices
- ALC’s Cyber Scholarship Program – A Community Support Initiative
- ASD scraps Cloud Security Certification Program – Now What?
- Cybersecurity in your pocket: The essentials of mobile malware
- Where to Start with Digital Transformation?
- InfoSec Skilled Workforce Shortfall – Reality?
- What is the Office 365 Security & Compliance Centre?